Quotes from Winnie-the-Pooh
Quotes from Winnie-the-Pooh (A.A. Milne)
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. (see this)
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.